Create a beautiful deck and patio lighting atmosphere for your Carmel, Yorktown, Poughkeepsie and surrounding area outdoor spaces
Your patio or deck are places for family and guests to share moments together while enjoying the outdoors. You don’t have to have those moments end when the sun comes down. Lit Landscapes deck and patio lighting installation services can help you achieve the perfect ambiance under the stars. If you’re ready to light up your outdoor living space and bring some curb appeal to your property contact Lit Landscapes by calling (845) 403-1556.
Planning Out Your Project
Careful preparation is required when deciding how to illuminate your patio or deck area and ensure a pleasant ambiance. Deciding where to install functional deck and patio lighting is the first step so you can maintain the safety of you and your guests. We provide a variety of options, including post cap lighting, rail lighting, and stair lighting, so you can easily move about. Our lighting contractors will also work with you to figure out the best lighting solutions for the areas you and your guests will gather.
We offer deck light fixtures in a variety of styles and colors, including brass, bronze, and black, so you can find the perfect match for your outdoor space. The mood can be easily adjusted from anywhere with the help of a smartphone, tablet, or remote control thanks to the Lutron Smart Bridge. You’ll have complete command over the lights, from adjusting their hue, temperature, and intensity to programming custom on/off schedules and scene-specific lighting effects.
Outdoor Deck and Patio Lighting Options
When night comes, these ideas for deck and patio lighting will help you make a great place to hang out and look at the stars. We offer a wide range of deck and patio lighting options to help you turn your outdoor space into a nighttime oasis.
- Deck stairs with lights give off a soft glow and make your deck safer at night.
- If you have a grilling or cooking area outside, you might want to put lights under the work areas so that everyone can see what they are doing.
- If your deck has a roof over it, recessed deck lighting is a good choice because it is protected from the weather and doesn’t need to be cleaned as often.
- Deck post cap lights are a good choice for a deck. These can be powered by LEDs or the sun.
- There are a number of low-voltage ways to light up the floor of your deck. The best way to use decking lights is to put lights in deck corners or near steps and seating.
- Try putting solar or LED lights under the deck railing to make a soft glow.
Start Your Deck & Patio Lighting Journey Today
Maintaining Your Space
Our job isn’t done as soon as the lights come on. Lit Landscapes will continue to provide maintenance services at least twice a year to ensure your lighting setup is working properly and looking great. Our contractors can help you make adjustments to your current setup, as well as replace, realign, or clean fixtures.
The Installation Process
The first step in working with Lit Landscapes is to have a conversation about your lighting and outdoor sound system requirements. From there, we can create an estimate and go over the details of the project. We will then schedule an in-home consultation during which we will present you with a comprehensive proposal, draft a contract, and set a date for the installation.